“VAMED Services Kosovo“ L.L.C.
Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is one of the internationally leading companies in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy everything from one source we constantly develop new and innovative strategies and ensure our market leadership.
“VAMED SERVICES KOSOVO” L.L.C.
Job Description: Administration and Finance Officer VAMED Services Kosovo
We are seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of Administration and Finance Officer. The ideal
candidate should have a strong background in handling a diverse range of administrative and finance support tasks with proven experience in working independently. The role requires exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, and a passion for overcoming administrative challenges in a dynamic office environment.
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers
- Processing monthly payroll
- Management of cash flow and preparation of monthly cash flow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the Board, to include the assistance in
- preparation of P&L/Balance Sheet and analysis of variances
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage, and liaising with external auditor
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to VAMED Headquarters
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters
- Administration of the organisation’s insurance policy
- Companies Registration Office compliance
- Revenue compliance
- Development and implementation of relevant financial policies and procedures, in consultation with
- the Executive Directors
Provide general administrative support to the VAMED Services Kosovo team to include
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to visitors
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends
- Organize office operations and procedures
Perform general office/facilities management duties to include
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items
- are invoiced and paid on time
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and
- ensuring that costs are appropriately managed
- Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine
- maintenance and upkeep
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Representing VAMED in a positive and professional manner, which promotes the vision,
- mission and strategic priorities of the organisation
- Ensuring confidentiality and professional integrity is upheld at all times
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties as requested by the Executive Directors
- Assist the Executive Director with his daily schedule and duties, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field (Master degree
- in a related field is an advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in administrative and financial roles, preferably in a similar
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills (in English)
- Foreign language skills (with knowledge of German is an advantage)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of financial principles, regulations, and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, particularly in Excel for financial
- analysis and reporting)
- Proficiency in financial software such as QuickBooks (preferred).
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Proactive and result-oriented approach to tasks and challenges
- Punctual and diligent in meeting deadlines and commitments
- Active listener, valuing and incorporating diverse perspectives and feedback
Apply by clicking the button below.