We are looking to hire an executive assistant, who will provide a high level of administrative support to
the higher level of management in general administrative duties and also support the recruitment and
selection process for the organization.
- Support the CEO primarily and provide additional support to ensure that the company goals and objectives are accomplished.
- Strong organizational skills to manage calendar scheduling, event coordination, appointment scheduling, and similar tasks.
- Needs to understand the nature of confidential information and maintaining secure records and strategy initiatives to keep it confidential.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and written combined with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Conduct general office duties such as: Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate requirements; place and expedite orders; verify receipt; stock items; deliver supplies to workstations, greeting visitors, answering phones and other assigned duties as
- per company requirements.
- Provide administrative support for purchasing including complete purchase order documentation, route for appropriate review and approval, confirm receipt and reconciliation.
- Maintaining HR data integrity, data entry and an updated database.
- Ensure in-person meetings are executed in an organized and prepared manner. Greet office guests, ensure proper meeting space, and supplies ahead of time.
- Manage company social media postings, while representing the company vision.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, candidates for open positions and following them through the hiring process and ensure processes are being followed.
- Completes New Hire Forms and manages workflow for On-boarding new employees.
- Participate in meetings and keep notes as required.
- Conduct job analysis and create job descriptions for open positions.
- Act as a liaison between the company and potential candidates
- Asist on administrative duties as per company policies and regulations
- Able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction from all levels of managers.
- General support of in-office staff
- Manage the company birthday and anniversary program.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar administrative roles
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, human resources, or a related field is preferred.
- Prior experience using Google Workspace is highly preferred (Gmail, Sheets, Calendar, Documents, Slides, Meet, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent English Language.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should send their CV (in English) through the button below. Please enter the title position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
More info: flex.al