We’re looking for a UX/UI Design Intern to join our team and assist in crafting seamless user experiences.
If you’re eager to learn, experiment with design, and contribute to user-centric solutions, apply now and be part of our design revolution! https://sogody.com/careers/ux-ui-designer-intern/.
Your responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Helping to use customer insights to create user-centered experiences for customers
- Effective teamwork in a complex or remote setting
- Contributing to user research, system solution development, and project principles by defining personas and journey maps
- Assisting in developing the interface’s visual language, such as color, font, shape, icons, and motion, to match the brand’s project requirements
- Helping to create interaction models, wireframes, mockups user task flows, and UI specifications as required
- Assisting in creating and updating a consistent style guideline for the entire user interface to ensure visual elements and behavior are uniform across all screens
- Helping produce assets and screens for selected UIs by creating accurate screen replicas, generating graphics and extracting parts, and providing additional materials as needed by the development team
For this role, we at least expect you to have:
- Some experience or coursework related to UX/UI design (any work samples/portfolio is a plus)
- Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma or Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- The ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and subjective matters to others through various mediums
- A Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing) in arts, marketing, computer sciences, or related fields is preferred
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work well in a team
- A basic understanding of CRO and A/B testing is a plus
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Private Health Insurance
- Exciting work environment
- Fixed work schedule (no overtime)
- Working on interesting projects for global corporations